The Office of Sponsored Projects provides pre-award and post-award research administration services and support to all departments, schools, research centers, and institutes at Louisiana Tech University.
- Federal and State Proposal Submissions
- Request Industry Contract
- Time and Effort Certification Reporting
- IACUC (Annual Studies)
- Institutional Review Board (Human Studies)
- Legal/Intellectual Property
- New Funding
- Request Budget Modification
- Subcontract Award
- Professor Service Contract
- Invoice Submissions
- Financial Reports Due
- World-class center of excellence (COE) for research
- Global academic partner
- Community of highly engaged and valued professionals excited about impact in the present and future.
- Leadership to adaptively manage the office with intelligible confidence where people enjoy working and have the opportunity to learn and develop skills.
Integrity- Adhering to the highest moral values to create quality work product
Team Collaboration- Problem-solving together
Ownership- Empowering individuals to make informed decisions and take initiative to develop resourceful solutions
Sharing Knowledge- Exchanging ideas & experiences
Positive Customer Experience- Ensuring customer expectations are met