Timeline for upcoming 2014-15 funding agency programs and deadlines (click on the blue links/image for more info and to download):
- July 1-September 15 annually: Innovation Corps Teams Program (I-Corps Teams) Solicitation NSF 12-602.
- July 18 (pre-proposals due): full proposals are by invitation and are due September 10, 2014. DOD/VA approved $45 million to fund the Consortium to Alleviate PTSD.
- July 21-23 - NSF Career Proposals due on Fastlane (contact Beth Free in OUR to register in Fastlane: email@example.com or x2415) .
- August 1 two page summary (invited proposals due September 30): NSF 14-075 Cyber Security EAGERS. For more information, click Dear Colleague Letter.
- 2nd Tuesday in August annually (current due date August 12) - NSF 12-567: Advances in Biological Informatics.
- August 12: NSF 12-529 Scholarships in Science, Engineering, and Mathematics (S-STEM).
- September through November: BoR Support Funds. State of Louisiana research funding.
- October 2: NSF 14-502 Coastal SEES is focused on the sustainability of coastal systems.
- October 5 (download Grants.gov application using PA 14-155 Funding Announcement Number): NIH Early Stage Development of Technologies in Biomedical Computing, Informatics, and Big Data Science .
October 9-21 (Scholarship Track): NSF 14-586 Scholarship for Service (SFS)/ November 1-14 (Capacity Track) NSF 14-586.
- October 16: Discovery Research K-12, Solicitation NSF 13-601.
- October 22: NSF 14-576 Physics of Living Systems. Fourth Wednesday in October, annually thereafter.
- October 29: NSF 14-576 Experimental Atomic Molecular and Optical Physics; Nuclear Physics, Elementary Particle Physics, Particle Astrophysics, Theoretical Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Plasma Physics, Gravitational Physics, and Education and Interdisciplinary Research. Last Wednesday in October, annually thereafter.
- November 14: NSF 14-576 Theoretical Nuclear Physics. Second Friday in November, annually thereafter.
- November 14: Advancing Informal STEM Learning (AISL), Solicitation NSF 14-555.
- December 4: NSF 14-576 Theoretical Elementary Particle Physics; Theoretical Astrophysics and Cosmology; Physics at the Information Frontier (Computational Physics, Quantum Information Science). First Thursday in December, annually thereafter.
- February 4: NSF 14-576 Accelerator Science. First Wednesday in February, annually thereafter.
February 17: Cultivating Cultures for Ethical STEM (CCE STEM), Solicitation NSF 14-546.
May 1: Broadening Participation in Engineering (BPE), Solicitation NSF 14-7680.