To access the funding agency websites below, click on the blue, underlined titles:
- E-School News: This is a good resource for current information on school technologies, curriculum, strategies for improving scores, etc. If you would like to begin receiving a copy of this newsletter, go to the 'My ESchool News' module on their home page and register.
- EDUCAUSE: A nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education through information technology. Click on the Connect and Contribute tab to subscribe.
- Grants.gov: This site is also in the process of becoming the portal for submitting NIH and other federal proposals. Go here to begin your search for grant opportunities. To register to receive email notifications of new grant postings from Grants.gov, click on Manage Subscriptions at the top of their home page and follow the prompts.
- Federal Register: List of current announcements directed from the federal agencies. A bit tedious to read but contains links to full announcements. To subscribe to the Federal Register Table of Contents LISTSERV electronic mailing list, go here and select Online mailing list archives, FEDREGTOC-L, Join or leave the list (or change settings); then follow the instructions.
- Louisiana Board of Regents: Download requests for proposals and find out more about other state grant programs.
- LaSMARTS/LaGENIUS: Customize a search for state, foundation, and federal funding opportunities through the Louisiana Board of Regents (InfoED) to be emailed direct to your LaTech e-mail address with LaSMARTS and/or network with other researchers in your field with LaGENIUS. For assistance, contact Beth Free, LaTech Office of University Research, email@example.com or 318-257-5075.
- National Science Foundation (NSF): NSF funding opportunities cover a broad spectrum of disciplines from the traditional research sciences to non-traditional such as social sciences. Strong emphasis is placed on multi-disciplinary projects. Click on the title above to sign up for e-mail alerts.
Other Funding Links
- Association for Institutional Research: Subscribe, change your e-mail address, or request a subscription for someone else.
- Foundation Center: To subscribe or unsubscribe, or to change your e-mail address.
- SSTI Weekly: A Publication of the State Science and Technology Institute featuring federal and foundation funding opportunities.
- GroundSpring: A good resource for funding opportunities, workshops, news and tips.
- Research Associates: A grants development and management firm with experience in developing and managing grant programs in education and other human service fields.